1. Personal Information We Collect
We collect the following categories and types of “Personal Information”:
- Contact Information: your name, email, billing address and phone number;
- Other identifying information: IP address;
- Demographic information: occupation;
- Financial information: credit card number;
- Internet or other electronic activity: your browsing and click history, including information about how you navigate within our Sites and Services and which elements of our Sites and Services you use the most;
- Commercial information: properties viewed on our Site; and
- Inferences drawn from the categories described above in order to create a profile about you to reflect your preferences, characteristics, behavior and attitude
2. How We Use Personal Information
We use your Personal Information for the following categories of use:
- Transactional Purposes: We use your contact information and commercial information to:
- Complete a donation that you may initiate on our website; and
- Process any registration you make to one of our Services.
- Analytical Purposes: We use your other identifying information, internet activity and browsing history, commercial information, demographic information, and geolocation data to analyze preferences, trends and statistics.
- Marketing and Promotional Purposes: We use your contact information, commercial information, demographic information, internet or other electronic activity, and inferences to:
- Inform you of our new services and offers;
- Provide you with targeted advertising;
- To provide you with our newsletter or interest mailing list (if you have signed up for it); and
- Provide you with other information from and about our Company, including personalized marketing communications.
- Maintenance and Improvement of the Sites and Services: We use your contact information, commercial information, and internet activity and browsing history to:
- Provide you with the Sites and Services;
- Handle your customer services requests; and
- Help us diagnose technical and service problems and administer our Sites, and the Services.
- Security and Fraud Prevention: We use your contact information, other identifying information, commercial information, financial information, internet activity and browsing history, and inferences to protect the Sites and Services, our Company, and others and to prevent fraud, theft and misconduct.
3. Sources of Personal Information
We collect Personal Information from the following sources:
- We collect information directly from you. We collect contact and demographic information directly from you. We also collect financial information from you.
- We collect information about you from third parties. We collect your Personal Information from third parties, such event registration sites.
- We collect information from you passively. We collect internet or other electronic activity passively using tools like browser cookies. This activity is further described in the Cookies and Advertising and Online Tracking sections below.
4. Categories of Third Parties We Share Personal Information With
From time to time, we may establish a business relationship with other businesses whom we believe trustworthy and who have confirmed that their privacy practices are consistent with ours (“Service Providers”). For example, we may contract with Service Providers to provide certain services, such as hosting and maintenance, data storage and management, ticketing and registration for events, and marketing and promotions. We may also share your personal information with property management services, if you rent at one of our properties or are a prospective tenant.
We only provide our Service Providers with the information necessary for them to perform these services on our behalf. Each Service Provider must agree to use reasonable security procedures and practices, appropriate to the nature of the information involved, in order to protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. Service Providers are prohibited from using Personal Information other than as specified by us.
We may share Personal Information with businesses controlling, controlled by, or under common control with our Company.
Compliance with Laws and Law Enforcement
We cooperate with government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We may disclose Personal Information and any other information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties if, in our discretion, we believe it is necessary or appropriate in order to respond to legal requests (including court orders and subpoenas), to protect the safety, property, or rights of our company or of any third party, to prevent or stop any illegal, unethical, or legally actionable activity, or to comply with the law.
We use Google Analytics on the Sites and Services to analyze how users use the Sites and Services, and to provide advertisements to you on other websites. For more information about how to opt out of having your information used by Google Analytics, visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
6. Advertising and Online Tracking
7. Managing Your Information Preferences
8. Be Careful When You Share Information with Others
Please be aware that whenever you share information on any public area of the Sites or Services, that information may be accessed by others. In addition, please remember that when you share information in any other communications with third parties, that information may be passed along or made public by others. This means that anyone with access to such information can potentially use it for any purpose, including sending unsolicited communications.
We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect the confidentiality and security of information transmitted to us. However, no data transmission over the Internet or other network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect information transmitted on or through the Sites or Services, we cannot and do not guarantee the security of any information you transmit on or through the Sites or Services, and you do so at your own risk.
11. Children’s Privacy
The Sites and Services are intended for users who are 18 years old or older. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of 13. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received Personal Information from a child under the age of 13, we will delete such information from our records.
12. Processing in the United States
Please be aware that your Personal Information and communications may be transferred to and maintained on servers or databases located outside your state, province, or country. If you are located outside of the United States, please be advised that we process and store all information in the United States. The laws in the United States may not be as protective of your privacy as those in your location. By using the Sites or Services, you are agreeing to the collection, use, transfer, and disclosure of your Personal Information and communications will be governed by the applicable laws in the United States.
14. Contact Us
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact us at email@example.com.